Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Morning Jacket Madness


Dammit it feels good to be back. I've been down and out the last couple of days with what I've chalked up to food poisoning. While the constant throwing up was awful the last couple of days was almost like a detox, a spring cleaning if you will. Since yesterday it's been nothing but healthy food and exercise, I feel reset. Anyways, yesterday was a BIG F*CKING day in the realm of My Morning Jacket. Here is the run down, this should get everyone up to speed:

Download the track "Circuital" from the record of the same name here. If it doesn't make you smile then stop listening to music.


Circuital is ready for pre-order in all sorts of delicious varieties. It can be pre-ordered here as a limited deluxe box, digital, CD or vinyl. I went ahead and did the limited deluxe box. You're getting some serious content for $79.99. Also available with each pre-order option is an annual membership to...

ROLL CALL! The official My Morning Jacket fan club. For $29.99 annually you get first dibs on pre-sale tickets, a nifty welcome package (t-shirt, poster, letter from band, membership card...), exclusive MUSIC as part of MMJ's Self-Hypnosis series and, when available, a special "Roll Call Only" will call line at shows. Check out all the details here.

0 comments: