Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Morning Jacket - 2010-10-29 KFC Yum! Center - Louisville, KY

Photo by MMJ Forum member toretm.
That was quick! Thanks Brian Porter for taping this! I'll get some artwork up on Monday. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Check out Jim all decked out Colonel Sanders style below:


1. Wordless Chorus (+ LYSO)
2. Evil Urges (+ LYSO)
3. Gideon ( + LYSO)
4. The Way That He Sings (+ LYSO)
5. Heartbreakin Man
6. Golden
7. Thank You Too! (+ LYSO)
8. Evelyn Is Not Real
9. Anytime
10. Mahgeetah
11. Carried Away
12. Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
13. I'm Amazed
14. Circuital
15. Dondante
16. Smokin From Shootin
17. (end of) Run Thru
18. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.2
19. (end of) Lay Low
20. Phone Went West
----------
21. Bermuda Highway (+ LYSO)
22. Librarian (+ LYSO)
23. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.1
24. Highly Suspicious
25. Off The Record
26. Move On Up (Curtis Mayfield) (+ LYSO)
27. One Big Holiday

4 comments:

Tawriffic said...

Thank you for posting this. It is an excellent recording.
Do you know if there will be releases of the NY concerts. After reading through your descriptions of each night, I am very keen to have a listen to what I missed.

Jason said...

I don't think we'll have any audience recordings of the shows. The word on the street is that Patrick said they recorded the shows for possible release, depends how everything sounds. So maybe, maybe not. As soon as there is word you'll be able to read about it here though!

Soaked in Reverb said...

Is there anywhere else I can get this recording? The link doesn't work anymore. I heard it sounds great.

Jason said...

It's been updated.