Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jeff Tweedy w/ Glen Kotche - Chelsea Walls Demos


Jeff Tweedy did the score to Ethan Hawke's directorial debut Chelsea Walls, these are the demos. I've never actually seen the film (but I just put it to the top of my Netflix queue, awful reviews, less than 2 stars) but I thoroughly enjoy all of these tunes. "Red Elevator" is one of my favorites on this disc (sort of reminds of something of The Flaming Lips Embryonic).

01. Opening Titles 
02. Promising 
03. Red Elevator 
04. Frank's Dream 
05. The Lonely 1 * 
06. Jealous Guy @ 
07. The Wallman 
08. When the Roses Bloom Again 
09. Hello, Are You There? 
10. Softly and Tenderly Jesus Is Calling * 
11. Finale 
12. Promising (alternate) * 
13. End Credits

[@] vocal by Jimmy Scott - [*] vocal by Robert Sean Leonard 

0 comments: