Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Morning Jacket to Headline High Sierra 2011


My Morning Jacket will headline the 21st High Sierra Festival. With them are Ween, Maceo Parker, Neko Case and the Warren Haynes Band (amongst others).

Who's going?


My Morning Jacket • Ween 
Neko Case • Warren Haynes Band • Yonder Mountain String Band 
Rebelution • Maceo Parker • Dr. Dog 
ALO • Beats Antique • Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk
Ernest Ranglin • Bill Frisell’s Beautiful Dreamers feat. Eyvind Kang and Rudy Royston
The Travelin' McCourys • Los Amigos Invisibles • Delta Spirit
The Infamous Stringdusters • Dawes • MarchFourth Marching Band
Pimps of Joytime • Emancipator • Danny Barnes • Orgone 
Materialized feat. Scott Law • Toubab Krewe • Zach Deputy
Jessica Lurie Ensemble • Head For The Hills • Elephant Revival
The Brothers Comatose • Audio Angel

2 comments:

Walthers said...

High Sierra is the best festival in the West. I will be there, HSMF is where I was introduced to MMJ a number of years ago, you should go.

Gabrielle said...

Going to add it to my "when I'm rolling in it" list...