Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DOWNLOAD - Spoon - 2010-02-20 - The Frannz Club - Berlin, GER


Things  have been awfully quiet on the Spoon front lately, hopefully that means they've got something brewing because after listening to some for my One Word Titles Guest DJ spot I've been hooked...again. Britt and boys have been one of the most consistent bands of the last decade, I'm sure we'll have some high quality output from them soon. In the meantime enjoy this 2010 set that touches a lot on the excellent Transference.

@SpoonTheBand

Intro
I Saw the Light
Rhythm & Soul
Don't Make Me a Target
Someone Something
The Ghost of You Lingers
Is Love Forever
Nobody Gets Me But You
The Underdog
Trouble Comes Running
I Turn My Camera On
Love Song [The Damned]
Written in Reverse
Metal School
The Way We Get By
They Never Got You
I Summon You
Finer Feelings
Got Nuffin'
The Beast and Dragon, Adored
Don't You Evah
My Mathematical Mind
National Anthem of Germany (outro)

0 comments: