Monday, September 22, 2008

Wilco - XRT 4th of July Free Concert 2001 - Jay Bennett's Last Show

Jay Bennett was a major part in the creation of Wilco's "breakthrough" album Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. You can see Bennett's relationship with Tweedy and the gang (old gang that is, except for a few members still with them) deteriorate right before your eyes on the Wilco doc I Am Trying To Break Your Heart. He seems like a real asshole in that film.

01. I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
02. War on War
03. A Shot in the Arm
04. She's a Jar
05. I'm Always in Love
06. Airline to Heaven
07. Feed of Man
08. Remember the Mountain Bed
09. California Stars
10. Kamera
11. Ashes of American Flags
12. Red-Eyed and Blue
13. I Got You (At the End of the Century)
Encore:
14. I'm the Man Who Loves You
15. Sunken Treasure
16. Outta Mind (Outta Site)

Wilco - XRT 4th of July Free Concert 2001 - Jay Bennett's Last Show

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Downloaded it and WinRAR won't open it, saying ''the archive is either in unknown format or damaged''. Help?

Much appreciated, Jesse

Jason said...

It seems to be working fine for me. I'm not using WinRar since it is a ZIP file, maybe try using Windows native extractor or whatever the equivalent Mac extractor may be.