Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale

wWhen Okonokos came out there was a hard to come by bonus DVD entitled Acoustic Chorale. I do not have it but Kory over at the MMJ forum made sure everybody could get the audio and video (MP4, throw em' on your iPod's!). Thank you Kory!
ww.my
I may be wrong, and if I am please correct me if I am, but I believe that these are the songs that were added to Okonokos to make the fantastic Okonokos Project.


**LINKS UPDATED 2010-7-15**

5 comments:

Kory Johnson said...

hey man, this is Kory, thanks for the props! Do you have the original DVD? so much better that way! throw me a PM at the site if you need it and then maybe you can share that on your site.
k

Art Rogue said...

I didn't know about this disc until I found a video of "where to begin" on youtube. Awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

good on ya

Ben (MMJ phan) said...

Can anyone get me a copy of the audio or the video? The link above has expired. I tried finding the video online elsewhere, but nobody was offering to share it. Thanks!

Jason said...

She is ready to rock Ben.