Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Philly - 2008-09-05

Thank you Todd for doing a fucking awesome job with this. The show sounds fantastic, he labeled everything and converted everything all for our listening pleasure. This is solid work.

From his email:

"I downloaded the FLACs off DIME then converted to WAV and then from WAV to 256kbps AAC files. Everything is labeled and all ready to go."

There you have it folks, enjoy!

LINK UPDATED 2011-02-28


Photo credit goes to Amira Chtourou, that picture is sick, very vintage looking. Thanks!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for this! I was at the show and it, of course, rocked. Been waiting for this ever since.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! I'm going to the Berkeley show in a few weeks and I can't stand the wait anymore. Thanks again for sharing these tunes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It was an awesome show. Appreciate everyone's help!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using my photo. I'm glad you like it.
-Amira Chtourou


Here's a link to my work, the MMJ Philly shots aren't there yet, but Red Rocks are.
http://web.mac.com/miracle84