Monday, September 15, 2008

New Cardinals album October 27th?

Is it possible? I do not know for sure but according to this website it is happening. We have heard this before so who knows...

I would post some Ryan Adams but I have exhausted my collection I think... My thinking though is that we will be getting a live album from the guys because the shows this tour have not been recorded via soundboard like in years past. It is just a theory and I may be wrong but that would be fucking cool.

Exclusive: Ryan's new LP

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals release new album Cardinology on October 27, PS can reveal.

The follow-up to 2005's Jacksonville City Lights, it's the band's first album to be billed as just Cardinals. They tour from November 10.

Adams has also been recording his first solo album to follow last year's Easy Tiger. He has described it as "an old-school crooner record".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow up to 'Jacksonville City Lights'?

False.

Jason said...

I think he just means that it is the first LP with The Cards since JCN, obviously discarding Follow the Lights.