Monday, June 28, 2010

The National - 2010-6-11 - Bonnaroo

Photo by: Eric England

I've had lots and lots of National requests over the past year or so. Don't really know why I never gave it a listen! Boxer is a great record (I'm still getting into it but it's growing more and more on me) and I'm waiting to listen to their latest, High Violet, until I truly "get" it. 


DR, this is for you!
Start A War
Mistaken For Strangers
Anyone's Ghost
Bloodbuzz Ohio
Brainy
Secret Meeting
Slow Show
Squalor Victoria
Afraid of Everyone
Little Faith
All The Wine
Available
Conversation 16
Apartment Story
Abel
England
Fake Empire
Mr. November
Terrible Love

Encore:
About Today

Download - The National - 2010-6-11 - Bonnaroo

2 comments:

DR said...

Oh dude this is awesome! Now I know what I'll work out to tonight!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch. The video for this show is incredible if you haven't seen it.