Friday, May 21, 2010

New My Morning Jacket and Monsters of Folk Fan Sites!!


My Morning Jacket forum member SaraBananaBear has done some pretty incredible work. She has created two excellent fan sites for two of our favorite acts around here, My Morning Jacket and Monsters of Folk. I think the most impressive part of all though is the fact that she's a relatively new fan and has compiled an amazing amount of information, pictures, news, everything really! She has both sites categorized in several different ways one of which being year, a very nice feature.


I've logged some hours looking at pictures and reading quotes I've never even seen before. Check out these sites, they really are fantastic resources! Links are below and they will forever be under "Other Awesome Places" in the sidebar.

Nice work SaraBananaBear.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Woohoo, thank you so much, this made me so happy! You're just too nice :D