Friday, April 17, 2009

Iron & Wine - The Shepherd's Dog Alternate Tracks

I hope everyone enjoys their weekends. I've got Umphrey's tonight and I actually just met Brendan Bayliss (vocals/guitar) when I was taking out my garbage at lunch (the venue and my building share an alley).

01 The Devil Never Sleeps
02 Boy With A Coin
03 Pagan Angel And A Borrowed Car
04 Peace Beneath The City
05 Lovesong Of The Buzzard
06 Innocent Bones
07 Flightless Bird, American Mouth
08 Resurrection Fern

Download - The Shepherd's Dog Alternate Tracks

Download - Trapeze Swinger (Right Click --> Save As)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, that's awesome luck you've got. I just saw Umphrey's last weekend in NYC. Great show.

Anonymous said...

Iron & Wine - Manchester, TN - 6.14.08

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4i350

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.