Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ryan Adams Stuff

I gathered a bunch of the Ryan Adams stuff I have, b-sides, various sessions, rarities, shit like that. Here is what I got, more to come as I searched through my catacombs.

I wish I had a better idea of what a lot of this stuff was from, I put a lot of this stuff together a while ago and I was not very organized. Anyways, if anyone has any insight, please leave a comment!

AOL Sessions videos
Gold Bonus Disc
Live at Concerto Music Store
Music ripped from YouTube videos
Love is Hell - New York Sessions
Love is Hell - Japanese Bonus Tracks
The Mercury Room
A show I came across a few years back, fucking amazing. Oh Sally is my favorite.
Morracan Role EP
Rock N Rock Studio Videos
Videos of Ryan acting like a fucking psycho in the studio while making Rock N Roll
Ryan Adams & Neal Casal - 2007-06-06
Audio ripped from some YouTube videos
The Swedish Sessions
The Freightwhaler Sessions
The Henry Rollins Show
Audio ripped from YouTube videos
The Loft Session - Pt.1
The Loft Session - Pt.2
Website - Banana Song
He had this song playing on his website when all the bananas would drop down
XRT Spot
A little XRT song/interview deal he did when he was in Chicago a couple years back
You Tube Song
When Ryan was blogging/YouTubing like crazy (the first time) I ripped this audio from one of the YouTube songs he posted. It starts as one song (that is good) but the second song is gorgeous
Two - Acoustic on radio
No idea what this is from, just Ryan playing Two on a radio station somewhere
What Sin Replaces Love - Jacksonville City Nights bonus track

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is a large collection. In your opinion, which set has the best version of "Summer of '69"?

Jason said...

The version off The Loft Sessions Pt. 2 rocks some serious ass.

Anonymous said...

Great blog.
Please..no Robbie Sulks, thank you.

23/7 said...

great stuff.
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great stuff!