Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Louisville, KY








Just got back from Louisville and possibly the best concert I have ever seen. Obviously I have a very strong MMJ bias but my God, these guys can do no wrong. Here is the set list and as SOON as I can get the show up I will.

I would like to add that Louisville is a great city and definitely worth the 5 hour drive. The pictures are shitty but I took them with my phone. The Makers Mark thing was cool, as soon as I snapped that shot some dude cruised over and covered up the "Evil Urges" with some duct tape.

01 Introduction
02 Anytime
03 Off the Record
04 Gideon
05 Evil Urges
06 Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 1
07 The Way That He Sings
08 What A Wonderful Man
09 I'm Amazed
10 Thank You Too!
11 Sec Walkin
12 Heartbreakin' Man
13 Two Halves
14 Lay Low
15 Aluminum Park

01 Mahgeetah
02 Phone Went West
03 Look At You*
04 Where to Begin
05 Golden
06 Dondante
07 Smokin from Shootin>
08 Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2
09 Crowd

01 E: Wordless Chorus
02 Highly Suspicious
03 Cobra
04 Steam Engine
05 Run Thru
06 Dancefloors
07 One Big Holiday

* Jim solo

4 comments:

AquariumDrinker said...

I was there too as well as the Nashville show. Easily my top 2 shows ever. Just not sure which order. I mean... they played Cobra?!! It blew me away. The Nashville show is already up on archive.org. Sounds pretty good. There were some serious tapers in L'ville. Can't wait to get that one!

Zak said...

yea i couldnt believe they played cobra, that concert was fucking ridiculous. my fav of the show was easily Run Thru

tjb said...

I liked the jam with the kids on stage before the show...bitchin groove!! Not a weak moment in this show.

KC said...

That Makers poster is bad ass. We have some more photos up here.
http://37flood.blogspot.com/2008/08/jacket-on-waterfront.html