Monday, August 18, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Louisville - 2008-08-16

**UPDATED LINKS - 2010-5-10**

Here is the show in great quality. Best concert ever.

Tapers, thanks a ton for making this happen and thank you Jason Rudzinski for the amazing picture!

01 Introduction
02 Anytime
03 Off the Record
04 Gideon
05 Evil Urges
06 Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 1
07 The Way That He Sings
08 What A Wonderful Man
09 I'm Amazed
10 Thank You Too!
11 Sec Walkin
12 Heartbreakin' Man
13 Two Halves
14 Lay Low
15 Aluminum Park

01 Mahgeetah
02 Phone Went West
03 Look At You*
04 Where to Begin
05 Golden
06 Dondante
07 Smokin from Shootin>
08 Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2
09 Crowd

01 E: Wordless Chorus
02 Highly Suspicious
03 Cobra
04 Steam Engine
05 Run Thru
06 Dancefloors
07 One Big Holiday

* Jim solo

DOWNLOAD - My Morning Jacket - Louisville - 2008-08-16


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

having a devil of a time downloading this show. had no trouble with bonarroo, radio city, newport, others but this one keeps breaking down mid-download. frustrating. any suggestions. have spent about 2 hours trying so far. thanks.
jeff

Jason said...

Unfortunately no, it is hosted by the Live Music Archive, let me know if you are still having trouble tomorrow morning and I will upload myself. Thanks for the support!

Tawriffic said...

Thank you so much for this post - no download problems. This will keep me going until I see them live at Berkeley in September. MMJ haven't come down under as yet so I am flying to SFO for the concert as I have work commitments that tie in nicely with the concert. The stars are aligning nicely.

Anonymous said...

Get this message.... "The specified item cannot be found or its XML is unparseable..."

Anonymous said...

I am having a difficult time downloading recordings, I have a Mac, so I would expect it to be fast and everything but i'm not sure how to get these recordings onto my itunes. The download will slow down and come to a stop halfway through, any help?

Unknown said...

I always refer this show as the "best day ever"

Jason said...

Yeah I get that.

France said...

Is there any recording of the St. Augustine show? Please let me know. I would love to have it.

Jason said...

The most current St. A show?

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, I just recently found your blog when I was on a safari for any mmj live stuff there was to be found on the internet. I had high hopes when I found this one, but sadly the link isn't working anymore. Any chance of re-uploading? No matter what can be done I still want to thank you ahead of time. keep up the good work!

Jason said...

Thanks Jarrett, that means a lot man!

http://depositfiles.com/files/t1g54949f