Friday, October 17, 2008

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Live at Fox Theater - 2008-10-04

Damn good soundboard show from St. Louis. I have not gotten through the whole thing but there is a real nice version of Fix It and Magick (I CANNOT get enough of that tune). The picture of Neal Casal with my friend Julie was taken after this show and Tim (the man that turned me onto Ryan Adams. Well Tim-->Matt-->Me) and Julie both said it was top notch. Enjoy!

Disc One (Set One)
01. Cobwebs
02. Everybody Knows
03. Come Pick Me Up
04. Wonderwall
05. Fix It
06. La Cienega Just Smiled
07. Goodnight Rose
08. The Sun Also Sets
09. Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.
10. The Rescue Blues
11. Banter - "I'm sorry you're upset..."
12. Magick
13. Banter - "Ninjas and Alanis Morrisette"
14. Desire
15. Let it Ride
16. Peaceful Valley
17. Banter - "It's exactly intermission time..."

Disc Two (Set Two)
01. Banter - "We're back..."
02. Crossed Out Name
03. Afraid Not Scared
04. Bartering Lines
05. Love is Hell
06. Shakedown on 9th Street
07. Natural Ghost
08. Two
09. Sinking Ship
10. How Do You Keep Love Alive
11. The End
12. Off Broadway
13. Cold Roses
14. I See Monsters

Download - Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Live at Fox Theater - 2008-10-04

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking this. I was at the show and it was spectacular.

Anonymous said...

I love Julie!

Anonymous said...

Are kidding me? This sounds AWESOME!!!! Thanks....Dave - Virginia

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, who wrote "I love Julie"?
Posted by Julie :)
Jason -- the site continues to be awesome! cant wait to download the show from st. louis...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jason!