Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Cardinals - 2008-10-4

My buddy was at the show last night at the beautiful Fox Theater in St. Louis. He was lucky enough to get a word in with Cardinals member Neal Casal and even snap a photo with his friend Julie and Neal.

I have not had the chance to attend any Cardinals shows this tour but I will be seeing them open for Oasis in December. These guys are a tight fucking unit right now and I am ultra excited for Cardinology, their next album due out October 28th.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey J,
Thanks for putting my crappy pic with Neal on the internet (kidding ;) )
Wish you could have joined us for the show...the sound was incredible and everything was dead-on!!
Am loving the site!!
Can't wait to debate the 'most influential bands of all time' with you next time you are in STL!!!
Take care, Julie