Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jim and Carl - 2008.05.16 - Desmet Amsterdam, The Netherlands

This is a treat. I snagged this over at MMJ forums at least a week ago and just got around to listening to it today. Thank you Kory for chopping it up and making the album art with CC Baxter's truly awesome picture.

I have not gotten all the way through it yet but like it so much that I thought I would share it right away. Man this is a beautiful acoustic set and a definite must have.

**LINK UPDATED 2010-1-13**

Download - Jim and Carl - 2008.05.16 - Desmet Amsterdam, The Netherlands

7 comments:

lp said...

CC Baxter rules!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I see ur going to Louisville for the August show. I'm going with a couple friends too. We should definitely meet up. Clearly you have a good taste in music. I'll email my number if ur interested.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

You need to put up more MMJ boots! Louisville is gonna be amazing. Anyway, my email is asacynthia@gmail.com. Let me know if you want to hook up with us.

Where are you staying?

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Jason has a girlfriend! And she's awesome

Anonymous said...

whoa! a hook up in louisville??!! works for me. maybe we can get out of having to pay for a hotel. i dont think ben will mind hanging out with woman on his trip. see what you can arrange ma-man!!! give me a buzz, we'll talk about it.

Unknown said...

Hi,
please please reup the Desmet gig.

Thanks, Piet

Jason said...

She is back up.