Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2001-05-09 - Ryan Adams at The Y Theatre

Sorry for not posting any new material lately. School and work have been a bitch lately and I have the new site coming up. School is over in 3 weeks, I cannot fucking wait.

Here is a great old Ryan show, I love what this man does with a guitar and his voice. He plays My Love For You Is Real from last years EP Follow The Lights. Very beautiful stuff. Enjoy this show courtesy of the Archives.

Download - 2001-05-09 - Ryan Adams at The Y Theatre

Disc One
--------
1. Dance All Night
2. To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)
3. My Love Is Real
4. Sweet Little Gal
5. Funny How I'm Losing You
6. Oh My Sweet Carolina
7. Dreams Of A Working Class Clown
8. Chat
9. My Winding Wheel
10. Don't Ask For The Water
11. Baby, I'm A Fool For You


Disc Two
---------
1. Chat
2. He Knows My Name
3. Call Me On Your Way Back Home
4. Young Winds (I'll See Ya)
5. Wonderwall
6. Come Pick Me Up
7. AMY
8. Everythings' Alright
9. Damn Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)
10. Dear Chicago

0 comments: