Friday, June 6, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges Acoustic project V.1

This will be a little ongoing project that I will periodically update as I get acoustic versions of the songs off of My Morning Jackets excellent new album Evil Urges. The first installment has 6 of the new songs; all these versions sends chills up my spine, especially Librarian at 3:48; you will know exactly what I am talking about. Unfortunately I do not think that this will ever be complete because I do not see Jim and the guys playing Highly Suspicious and some others acoustically ever but who knows what this project can transform into. Enjoy and updates will follow!

Download - My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges Acoustic

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/speler/ondemand/39608727

they play I'm Amazed acoustically