Monday, May 19, 2008

Carl Broemel - Lose What's Left

Carl Broemel, guitarist-steel-saxophonist for My Morning Jacket, released a solo album a while back. I cannot find the exact date or year but it was recorded when he was living in Los Angeles. I came across this album a while ago on The Musical Family Tree and it is free. My obvious fascination over My Morning Jacket and of Carl's awesome guitar playing peaked my interest. The moment I knew I loved his technique was when I was reading an interview, I think it was something for Guitar Center, with him and Mr. James and he mentioned he put a bigsby on his black Les Paul in order to pretend he was in Crazy Horse. Right away I thought that was really cool because I love Neil Young and I love Crazy Horse! Anyway, check out the download all zipped up for you or download them one by one at The Musical Family Tree.

Download - Carl Broemel - Lose What's Left

0 comments: