Friday, May 2, 2008

Alvin Lee & Mylon LeFevre

Around a year ago my brother-in-law told me to get the Alvin Lee album On The Road To Freedom. I picked it up a used record shop and gave it a listen and really enjoyed it. They cover many different types of music on this album from rock to country to blues and they do a damn fine job of it too. Alvin Lee is a great guitarist, I love his fast paced shredding on the title track and that fat tone he gets on Fallen Angel. This is a dip into the classics and anybody that digs CSN(Y), Neil or The Allman Brothers should appreciate this. Enjoy

Download - Alvin Lee & Mylon LeFevre - On the Road to Freedom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeeeeeeez, Jason, you a mind reader? Been hunting thru the old LPs but I guess I threw out the tattered version of On the Road to Freedom. Been all over the place looking to find it. Even torrents. But lo and behold, here it is on yer blog. I thank ya kindly. Regards from NY