Thursday, April 3, 2008

More My Morning Jacket...

Yes I know that this blog has been My Morning Jacket heavy but with their new album coming out in June all I can do is wait in anticipation, sharing all that I can and hoping I spread the word! I was cruising the iTunes store the other day to see if there was any MMJ that I did not have. Turns out there was and boy was I missing out! Check out the Split: My Morning Jacket / Songs: Ohia. How Do You Know, Come Closer and The Year In Review are all Jacket songs I was not familiar with and Jason Molina of Songs: Ohia (who I will be getting into) contributes the song Translation, extremely reminiscent of late mid to late 60's Crosby, Stills and Nash (that is a good thing).

I have a few other choice cuts I will be saving for later posts, for now enjoy My Morning Jacket play How Do You Know and Come Closer PLUS (HOLY FUCKING SHIT!) Jason Molina play Translation.

My Morning Jacked & Songs: Ohia

0 comments: