Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Radiohead/Fans Put Together FREE Live Film

Radiohead allowed a group of fans to film the groups 2009 set in Prague and release a free concert film that is available in a variety of formats with blu-ray coming soon. Radiohead "kindly" provided the audio masters and everything! I'm freaking out!!! It's being downloaded on multiple formats as we speak, I'll get it up ASAP.





15 Step
There There 
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
All I Need
Lucky
Nude
Morning Bell
2+2=5
A Wolf At The Door
Videotape
(Nice Dream)
The Gloaming
Reckoner 
Exit Music (For A Film)
Bangers N Mash
Bodysnatchers
Idioteque
Pyramid Song
These Are My Twisted Words
Airbag
The National Anthem
How To Disappear Completely
The Bends
True Love Waits
Everything In Its Right Place

2 comments:

Rockin bobby said...

so sick!
how do you download it though? I just see youtube links

rockin bobby said...

never mind... the download button wasn't showing up