Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ryan Adams - Dear Impossible Foggy Demo's

THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL OR ALL OF THE DEMOS. JUST THE VIDEOS POSTED ON FOGGY.

Mr. David Ryan Adams has been a bloggin' fool again. The main topic the past few days has been his work for Dear Impossible. I have compiled the demos that he has posted thus far and ripped the audio. For download are the video and the audio. Check Foggy for some crazy ramblings.

Here is what is included in the download:

1. Kaleidoscope Eyes
2. OK, I Surender
3. Roll Credits
4. The Lights (I Was Loved)
5. Yes, I Know That Color

Here is what has been finished, this is a post from Foggy (demo wise at least)

finis- wow

AND THE CURTAIN HITS THE CAST….

finis……

DEAR IMPOSSIBLE Demo’s

1. FireFly………………………….FINIS-*(mix)

2. So Quiet, It’s Loud…….FINIS-*(mix)

3. Goodbye Sunshine……FINIS-*(mix)

4. Universe Size Arms…..Finis-*(mix)

5. Dear Impossible…………Finis-*(mix)

6. Please, Hold On -………(new vocal) FINISHED plus vionins

7. Souls Full of Holes…….Finis-*(mix)

8. Ok, I Surrender…………..Finis-*(mix)

9. Wild & Hopeless…………Finis-*(mix)

10. Kaleidoscope Eyes….Finis-*(mix)

11. Your Name Here……..Finis-*(mix)

12. Mirror-Gold……………..Finis-*(mix)

13. The Lights………………..Finis-*(mix)

14. Lost in Space …………Finis-*(mix)

13. The Lights………………..Finis-*(mix)

Download - Ryan Adams - Dear Impossible Foggy Demo's (video)
Download - Ryan Adams - Dear Impossible Foggy Demo's (audio)

7 comments:

t.ro said...

just wanted to thank you for putting these together. MUCH appreciated. love from Cali!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for this. I can't keep up with the drama that is Ryan Adams.

Anonymous said...

Any chance you can repost the dear impossible audio?

Jason said...

Sometimes you need to click them more than once to get them to work, they both just worked for me.

Here is a new link if that one doesnt work though:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pz6ixh

Jonny said...

I'm sorry, that link doesn't seem to work now either.

I'm just after the audio really, thank you so much man

Jason said...

Sorry man, it the great hard drive crash of 09 I lost that. I'll see if I can't find another copy though.

Jason said...

Sorry man, it the great hard drive crash of 09 I lost that. I'll see if I can't find another copy though.