Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Beatles - Last Licks Live - The Rooftop Concert

Thanks to ritchiem4812 for the rest of these recordings!

Part I - http://www.sendspace.com/file/hzlyi6
Part II - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qpgwh4


This is not the whole thing but the first 9 tracks. I am working on the rest, if anyone has them, please share!

01. Get Back #1
02. Get Back #2
03. Don't Let Me Down #1
04. I've Got a Feeling #1
05. One After 909
06. Dig a Pony
07. I've Got a Feeling #2
08. Don't Let Me Down #2
09. Get Back #3

Download - The Beatles - Last Licks Live - The Rooftop Concert

9 comments:

ritchiem4812 said...

Hey Jason, hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I just found The Complete Rooftop Concert bootleg and it looks like the first 9 tracks is the complete Rooftop Concert that circulates the rest is from Twickenham Studios where they played for a film crew. But either way, let me know if you want it. I can download it in FLAC (326 MB). If you want the FLAC let me know, but if you want it in MP3, let me know what bitrate you'd prefer. Also if I upload it, I'll be uploading it to sendspace, hope that is okay. :)

Ritchie

Jason said...

Ritchie, that sounds great. FLAC def. works for me! Do you know if it was officially released or is considered a bootleg? Thanks man!

ritchiem4812 said...

It's a bootleg. I hope it's okay for me to wait until later tonight or tomorrow for me to upload it.

Jason said...

No problem whatsoever. I hope your Thanksgiving went well too ma man. Thanks again!

ritchiem4812 said...

Here is part one:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hzlyi6
Should have the second, last set up tonight.

Also, what show is your new header picture from. That is a sweet picture.

Jake said...

ritchiem... I think that the pic is from the Jackets 2004 bonnaroo show. I recognize Jim James' shirt. Show was Epic!

ritchiem4812 said...

Could be, but I see a lot of pictures of James wearing that same (cool) shirt.

Jason said...

Jake is correct. Thanks a ton Ritchiem4812, I'll post the links tomorrow, really, really, really appreciate it.

ritchiem4812 said...

And part 2, the last part:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qpgwh4