Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wilco - Live at the Murat Theater - Indianapolis - 2007-6-15

Went to the show with some buddies. It was excellent (the usual when seeing Wilco). The Murat is a pretty striking venue too. We stayed at the Knight's Inn in Indianapolis and it was possibly worse than the hotel my friend Matt and I stayed at for Ryan Adams & The Cardinals in Columbia, MO. Filthy.

Missing "Hummingbird." I am sorry guys!

1. A Shot In The Arm
2. Side With The Seeds
3. You Are My Face
4. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
5. Kamera
6. Handshake Drugs
7. War On War
8. Impossible Germany
9. Sky Blue Sky
10. Jesus, Etc.
11. Hate It Here
12. Walken
13. Shake It Off
14. I’m The Man Who Loves You
15. Hummingbird

Encore 1:
16. Sunken Treasure
17. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Encore 2:
18. Heavy Metal Drummer
19. Outtasite (Outta Mind)
20. California Stars

Download - Wilco - Live at the Murat Theater - Indianapolis - 2007-6-15

0 comments: