Friday, February 19, 2010

Britt Daniel - The Swedish American Hall - 2006-03-29

I'm getting super excited about the upcoming Spoon show in Chicago. Over the past month or so I've really started breathing in all Spoon has to offer and they are such a fantastic band. I adore Daniel's voice, I LOVE his guitar spasms, the bands use of the keys is excellent and they seem to have a real knack for putting out quality records. Check out this solo set from the Spoon frontman.

Thank you BayTaper.com!

1. Advance Cassette
2. Anything You Want
3. The Beast And Dragon, Adored
4. Everything Hits At Once
5. Metal Detektor
6. Telephone My Heart (New Song, unsure on title)
7. Me and the Bean (John Clayton cover)
8. The Delicate Place
9. The Agony of Lafitte
10. I Could See The Dude
11. Don't Make Me A Target (New Song)
12. I Summon You
13. They Never Got You
14. The Way We Get By
15. Isolation (John Lennon cover)
16. Sister Jack

Encore:

17. Stay Don't Go
18. Fitted Shirt > Car Radio
19. 10:20AM
20. Monsieur Valentin

Download - Britt Daniel - The Swedish American Hall - 2006-03-29

0 comments: