Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wilco - Festival Territorios - Sevilla, Spain - 2009-05-29

Thanks Mike for sending this to me!

Jeff Tweedy and Co. tackle some new songs live and the results are fantastic. This is a great FM sourced show. There is a DJ track in between every single track so I separated them, its really distracting and quite annoying. Enjoy!


Wilco (The Song)
Handshake Drugs
One Wing
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
A Shot in the Arm
At Least That's What You Said
You Are My Face
Bull Black Nova
Jesus, etc
Impossible Germany
You Never Know
Hate It Here
Walken
I'm the Man Who Loves You
Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Download - Wilco - Festival Territorios - Sevilla, Spain - 2009-05-29 AUDIO

Download - Wilco - Festival Territorios - Sevilla, Spain - 2009-05-29 DJ TRACKS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! was excited to see this show up! however, link seems to be broken, down...somthing?..please re-up? many thanks!

Jason said...

It works, sometimes you have to try it a couple of times.