Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Austin City Limits 2008


I have not had a chance to listen to this in its entirety but I did get to see what was on PBS and it was nothing short of prodigious. Thanks ctdeadhead of the MMJ forums for doing this!

1. Evil Urges
2. Wordless Chorus
3. Thank You Too!
4. Sec Walkin
5. War Begun
6. Librarian
7. Smokin From Shootin
8. Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt.2
9. Highly Suspicious
10. Jim Speaks
11. One Big Holiday
12. Interview

Design credit: Mark Pedini (I modified it slightly to make a nice square iTunes album cover)

Download - My Morning Jacket - Austin City Limits 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,
Saw this today and thought you would find it interesting... My Morning Jacket 'Evil Urges' was voted the 12th best album of 2008 (and their list is very varied)... prob check the 'blender' website for more info...
Hope all is well and Happy Thanksgiving :)
Julie, St. Louis

Blender celebrates the year in music with the 33 best albums of 2008.

The list runs the gamut of musical genres, resulting in a pretty inclusive review.

1. Lil' Wayne, Tha Carter III
2. Girl Talk, Feed The Animals
3. TV On The Radio, Dear Science
4. Metallica, Death Magnetic
5. Hot Chip, Made In The Dark
6. Robyn, Robyn
7. Of Montreal, Skeletal Lamping
8. Randy Newman, Harps & Angels
9. Vampire Weekend, Vampire Weekend
10. Fall Out Boy, Folie A Deux
11. Death Cab For Cutie, Narrow Stairs
12. My Morning Jacket, Evil Urges
13. Al Green, Lay It Down
14. Jenny Lewis, Acid Tongue
15. Bon Iver, For Emma, Forever Ago
16. Be Your Own Pet, Get Awkward
17. Conor Oberst, Conor Oberst
18. Ponytail, Ice Cream Spiritual
19. Katy Perry, One Of The Boys
20. Wale, Mixtape About Nothing
21. Erykah Badu, New Amerykah Part I: Fourth World War
22. Coldplay, Viva La Vida
23. The Cool Kids, Bake Sale
24. The Roots, Rising Down
25. Santogold, Santogold
26. Usher, Here I Stand
27. Mariah Carey, E=MC2
28. Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks, Real Emotional Trash
29. Raphael Saadiq, The Way I See It
30. Young Jeezy, The Recession
31. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
32. Taylor Swift, Fearless
33. Hayes Carll, Trouble In Mind