Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - 2007-01-20 - Portland, OR

Happy holidays guys, I've been enjoying a break from everything. It's been great. I hope a wonderful new year to everyone. Thanks for the continued support, every message, comment and email I receive brings me pure happiness and I thank you.

Now enjoy this soundboard Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks show. I feel like I don't see many live Malkmus shows out there, I know people over at the forum have some but I can't recall ever downloading one (other than the one other I have posted). BUT, if you guys have 'em, send 'em on down! I'd appreciate it. Been listening to lots of his solo stuff, particularly Face the Truth.

Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PS - Anyone going to The Black Keys in Chicago on the 1st of the year? The camera on my phone is busted and would love to know if someone is taking some. THANKS!!!!

Crstal Ballroom
Portland, OR

01 Soundcheck
02 Intro
03 Baby C'mon
04 Jo Jo's Jacket
05 Real Emotional Trash
06 We Can't Help It
07 Dragonfly Pie
08 Mama
09 Merry Go Round
10 It Kills
11 Baltimore Again
12 Walk into a Mirror
13 Pennywhistle Thunder
14 Hopscotch Willie
15 Band Intros Song
16 Water and a Seat
17 Pencil Rot
18 encore break
19 Freeze the Saints
20 Wicked Wanda
21 Post-Paint Boy


Download - Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks - 2007-01-20 - Portland, OR

0 comments: