Monday, February 16, 2009

My Morning Jacket Celebración De La Ciudad Natal On Limited Edition 2 x 10 LP + CD

"My Morning Jacket Celebración De La Ciudad Natal On Limited Edition 2 x 10" LP + CD

My Morning Jacket Live in their Hometown!

Recorded live in the band's hometown of Louisville, KY (at Ear X-tacy and Waterfront Park), My Morning Jacket's new Limited Edition Double 10" vinyl release, Celebración De La Ciudad Natal includes classic tracks and selections from the band's most recent Grammy nominated album, Evil Urges along with others from the band's celebrated back catalog. Also includes a bonus CD insert.

My Morning Jacket Celebración De La Ciudad Natal Track Listing

1. Evil Urges
2. Highly Suspicious
3. Gideon
4. Where to Begin
5. Librarian
6. Phone Went West
7. Dondante "

3 comments:

MatthewB said...

What is this? Is it really coming out?

Anonymous said...

Yes. It's coming out on April 18th according to this site:

www.insound.com

Anonymous said...

Hey I just bought it here: martinrecs.com
at a very nice price!
A good album, "Dondante" surely ther best trk.!

Nick