Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Band Of Horses - Orange Peel; Asheville, NC - 2007-3-16

First off I would like to mention that version 2.0 of the great music blog Mystic Chords of Memory is back and has some great stuff posted.

Next, I am uploading this file as well because I do not want the download limit to be exceeded on MCofM.

Last, BofH is great. I first got turned on to them by my buddy and initially I did not pay enough attention to them. What it was is that I was very enveloped into MMJ at the time and didn't really care about anything else. A trip to Wisconsin later with said friend my outlook changed on these guys totally. This is a great show.

**LINK UPDATED 2010-08-24**

Download - Band Of Horses - Orange Peel; Asheville, NC - 2007-3-16

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,

The Fleet Foxes show on MCOM looks like a good one as well. Do you think you could come up with some artwork for the Fleet Foxes show???

Many thanks for your great blog and Happy New Year!

Dave in Virginia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! Love me some Band of Horses...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.