Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wilco - And Sum Aren't

This is a rare bonus disc to Summerteeth (amazing record, my first venture into Wilco almost a decade ago). I think everyone will enjoy this.

01 I Must Be High
02 Pick Up The Change
03 Passenger Side
04 Monday (demo version)
05 I Got You (At The End Of The Century)
06 Hotel Arizona
07 Outtasite (Outta Mind) (Live version 6/7/97)
08 Someone Else's Song
09 Red Eye And Blue (Live) *
10 Box Full Of Letters (Live) *
11 Why Would You Wanna Live (Live)
12 Forget The Flowers (Live) *
13 The Lonely 1
14 Sunken Treasure (Live) *
15 At My Window Sad And Lonely (with Billy Bragg)
16 Blasting Fonda (non album track)

* Recorded Live At C'est What in Toronto 1999

Download - Wilco - And Sum Aren't

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

only one song here is actually from summerteeth

Jason said...

Yeah I was wondering what was up with that but I had a helluva time finding info on this disc.

Anonymous said...

Wow, never caught up with this one . . . thanks a bunch.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for uploading this! This 2CD set usually sells between $100-$150 on Ebay. Excellent upload!