Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - at The Bijou Theatre - 2006-07-25

Thanks Chris for turning me on to this show, its sick.

This is definitely the best Rip Off I have ever heard. I like hearing the rougher, looser Cardinals every now and then. I've been listening to Jacksonville City Nights on repeat lately, maybe that has something to do with it.

Disc I
01 Trains
02 Please Do Not Let Me Go
03 The End
04 A Kiss Before I Go
05 Blue Hotel
06 Silver Bullets
07 Let It Ride
08 Shakedown on 9th Street >
09 Franklin's Tower
10 Don't Get Sentimental On Me
11 Rip Off

Disc II
01 Lost Satelite
02 Games
03 Peaceful Valley >
04 What Sin
05 A Song For You
06 He's Gone

Download - Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - at The Bijou Theatre - 2006-07-25

6 comments:

S. said...

thanks for posting this!

tjb said...

This is a tremendous setlist! The Cards sound so perfectly raw....ahhh I miss Catherine Popper and her sexy banter, I believe this is one of her last shows. Nice little message to lost highway at the end for shelving albums like darkbreaker

Anonymous said...

Leaving this here because I'm not sure how else to let you know but his DJ Reggie 'album' is up on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B3B15C05DBC12DDB

and heres some other shit he posted too

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=43E7725499A3BA2B

IndieLimerick said...

check out the dublin show from this year, the best live recording of the band ever, its on my music blog indielimerick.blogspot.com,
cheers!

Anonymous said...

I love this show, especially the
version of Don't Get Sentimental On Me he does here.

Chris said...

Yeah, this show was sick. I was in attendance (I'm the Chris he mentioned). He sounded excellent, but he was super pissed about something and left livid. Solid show, though.

I miss Catherine Popper ...