Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ten Years After - A Full Moon At Gaelic Park - 1971

Alvin Lee plays some of the sickest guitar ever. I love everything about his style, his tone, his guitar itself, everything! One of the first posts on The Steam Engine was of Alvin Lee & Mylon LeFevre On The Road To Freedom. But here he is with Ten Years After, slaying the blues song after song.

No Title (Part III) is a nas-tay jam.

Enjoy!


01 One Of These Days

02 Once There Was A Time

03 Here They Come
04 Introduction To 'I Can't Keep From Cryin' Sometimes'
05 I Can't Keep From Cryin' Sometimes

06 Baby Won't You Let Me Rock & Roll You

07 Introduction To 'Hard Monkeys'

08 Hard Monkeys

09 No Title

10 No Title [Part II]

11 No Title [Part III]

12 Slow Blues In 'C'

13 I'm Goin' Home

14 I'm Coming On [Bonustrack]


Download - Ten Years After - A Full Moon At Gaelic Park - 1971

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks - love your site
turned me on to Ryan Adams - I thank you for that!